Phew! I almost didn’t make it today. Planning meals that hit all food groups for the Bradley Pregnancy Diet is TOUGH!
I don’t have a detailed spreadsheet this week because, frankly, I’m lucky I finished the meal plan at all. Life would sure be hard without a plan, though.
For breakfast (with OJ),
- don’t ask what I ate today…just don’t. It was ugly. Nutritionally bankrupt.
- French Toast (heavy on the egg, not milk) x2
- Yogurt w/Granola
- Oatmeal and sausage
- Eggs, Sausage, Toast
- LO Pizza
- LO Meatloaf
- LO Beef N Noodles
- LO Hot Dogs
- Egg Salad Sandwiches
- LO Chicken N Dumplings
- leftovers – unknown
- Pot Roast in Pressure Cooker — turned out the best I’ve made ever!!
- Beef N Noodles
- Hot Dogs
- Chicken N Dumplings
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes & Spicy Pork Sausage Patties
- Chili & Cornbread — potluck party!
Again, the greens? Yeah, not likely. I’ll be fitting in extra milk in at meals and adding orange veggies & fruits with meals and snacks. I have plenty in the fridge & pantry :). I’ll likely get a bit more protein in the form of those extra foods and snacks as well.
Find hundreds more Menu plan ideas at Orgjunkie.com!