This was originally posted at another blog of mine (www.motheringtc.com) that I have deleted. I have combined all my blogs into this one for the sake of simplicity in my already busy life. Jen – 6/13/09.
I LOOOVE to read and when I found this post on 5 minutes for books, I had to join in.
I’m currently in the middle of several books:
* Kite Runner – just started Sunday on recommendation of a friend. I’m only about 10 pages in and don’t know what it’s about yet, but the author does a great job of bringing me into the lives & culture of the characters.
* Becoming the Woman God Wants Me To Be – a 90-day Proverbs 31 study that has already passed 90 days…but i only have 4 weeks left.
* Mere Christianity – I don’t know that I’ll finish this because I like to take time to ponder…
* The Last Supper – Great book about the book of Revelation & how it corresponds to the Eucharist at Mass. I love Scott Hahn’s books!
* Atlas Shrugged – first time reading it…i listened to it on audiobook last time. Probably won’t finish…I read a few pages whenever I get bored.
What are you reading this month? Join the 5 minutes for books linky! Anything I should check out? Post a comment & let me know!