It’s time for another edition of What’s On Your Nightstand at 5 Minutes for Books. As you might have read last week, I’ve been requesting books like crazy from reviewers and I ordered some and I have a “request from library queue” in Shelfari as well. I read a ton of books this month, but a lot of them were Harlequin romances that I downloaded for free on Stanza. Some were pretty good and they have some new “genres” that I didn’t know they had. Goth/Vamp/Witch romances, anyone?
Anyway, here’s what’s on my list for July 2009 reading:
- Chronicles of Narnia books (for the Chronicles of Narnia Reading Challenge)
- Grace Cafe by Donna Marie Cooper O’Boyle
- The Domestic Church by same
- Discipline that Lasts a Lifetime by Dr. Ray Guarendi
- You’re a Better Parent than you think by same
- Full of Grace by Johnette Benkovic (in process)
- The Last Boylen (in process)
- Mrs. Meyer’s Guide to a Clean Home (in process)
And to Review:
- a yet to be determined book from The Catholic Company; I’ve narrowed it down to 2 but I can’t request another for another week.
- God’s Little Princess Devotional Bible (compliments of Thomas Nelson)
- June Bug (for Tyndale) – Maybe. If it comes in time & I’m picked.
What about you? What do you have on your plate this month? Go to 5 minutes for Books to see what everyone else is reading!